O.S.C. is hiring!
There are currently 3 open positions.
Job Description: PHP Software Developer
We are seeking experienced professionals to help build and extend
PHP systems for our clients. We do NOT work with sportsbooks or online casinos.
We offer a competitive salary and a relaxed and fun work environment
with a strong emphasis on Open Source technologies and practices.
You must have solid skills and experience in developing robust,
high performance web applications. You should possess an innate sense of "the right way" and
"the wrong way" of doing things. You should be able to make technical decisions quickly
and explain your reasoning in a clear and logical fashion. You should be goal oriented,
and be able to prioritize what is truly important right now. You should be ready to commit
to the project, and to your team.
You will interact with clients and co-workers of varying technical ability.
Leadership qualities and the ability to clearly articulate ideas and technical concepts in both
English and Spanish are essential.
- Ability to write and present design documents
- Experience with SQL database systems, both database management and scripting/development, MySQL experience a plus.
- Object Oriented Programming concepts and application experience
- Mastery of the PHP language
- Able to trouble shoot other developers' code
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Spanish
- Pro-active and self-motivated personality
- Past participation in architecture and design phases of projects
- Knowledge of Linux usage and administration
- Understanding of source control systems and how to use them (CVS, SVN)
- Experience with several programming languages, especially C/C++
- Previous contributions to open source projects
Interested candidates please email your resume (CV) in English
to email@example.com or call us at 223-7382.